Saturday, June 25, 2016

Save the Date!!

Valerie Fowler: Nature and Other Stories

The Dougherty Arts Center
Austin, Texas

Opening Reception Wednesday, November 30, 6-8pm
Show runs November 30 2016 to January 7 2017

I am so excited about this show!
Here's a Sneak Peek. 
I'm in high production mode. December may seem like a long way off but I really don't have much time to spare. I'm working daily. Along with many of the paintings I've created over the last 20 years I will be showing several brand new paintings. 
Here's a studio, work in progress, quick peek, at where I'm headed.


Blunn Creek, 27x72", oil on canvas





In addition to the large scale oil paintings I am also working on my "neighborhood at night" series.

End of the Street, 12x12", ink and watercolor on claybord, 2016



Bastrop, 11x14", ink on claybord, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment